Mayaa SH is a multi-talented person who believes Motivation is a zeal that drives passion in people in order to achieve the highest form of self-actualization first and then strike a fine balance between the inner and the outer world. It is a catalyst that propels the wheels of fortune in forward momentum for an individual to be a better version of himself or herself. The most important facet of motivation to me is the fact I have to continuously work for the upliftment and betterment of all people, especially women in all sectors and ensure that people are able to identify for themselves the power that lies within. This fact wakes me up every morning that there are so many people waiting to be ‘Listened’ to in this country. The countless voices echo just one note ‘Miles to go before I sleep and Miles to go before I sleep”.
Mayaa has been aligned to several publication houses and has co-authored more than 30 anthologies and participated in several national-level contests. She also writes for several websites.
Mayaa SH is the co-author of the “Petals Of Ruined Roses” which places the equivalence of women to mother nature or Prakriti as “Pra” means Beginning and “Kriti” means Creation. Mayaa SH came to the limelight as one of the most vital positioning of her vision and a powerful writing emphasizing on ” महिलाएं एक नागरिक समाज की निर्माता होती हैं” and being featured in “Five Passionate People of India and Their Magnificent Success Stories” and “आत्मा क्या परिभाषित करती है?” in a national level competition.
The book “Petals Of Ruined Roses” Mayaa has highlighted on Feminism, the idea that men and women are equal, is explored in the scriptures and Feminism is not about looking down on men. A woman’s external values over a woman’s soul, hence the name feminine gender, but her soul itself defines a woman’s strength and tenacity. Bhumi and Bhuvaneshwari as both nature and woman are the sustenance for humanity.
In an extended understanding of her ideology, Mayaaelucidated as to why she decided to write on numerous women-oriented topics. She joined Women of Wonder Group and later decided to emulate that into her vision of getting like minded people onboard “Vitamin Motivational Bytes ” with ideas niched in an ability to uplift many and instill Hope in Despair.
‘I started as a ‘Sakhi'(friend) for many people a year and a half ago under the vision of enabling many women to understand who they are and how an identity loss can actually lead to a complete breakdown in the faculties of mind, body and soul. During that stint I realized about their unsung stories, their affiliation for belongingness and a need to be Listened to without fear of Judgement and Conflict. After understanding the commonality in most of the situations, I decided to pen down my thoughts on how women can level headed and never allow any challenges to kill their spirit and the fervour on constantly looking forward in pursuit of happiness and passion driven by a dream or a vision.
Through her powerful writing on ” नारी प्रकृति का एक रूप”, many have labelled her as a powerful voice of contemporary society. Mayaa as popularly known as Mayaa Tai, Mayaa Di and Pushpa ‘The Fire’. Her diction, powerful eyes and a very low profile approach in life keeps her extremely observant to the nuances of life. An expert in Prose Writing and various poetic devises, she helps identify many with common concepts and create a range of effects in her writings.
Mayaa started her debating journey at the age of ten in school by associating herself with many co-curricular activities around writing, speaking ad lib , penning poems and various articles. Her association with HelpAge India and writing for Hindustan Times during the school days made her carve for herself a doctrine in the field of selflessly enabling many women to be Strong and Able. She has worked in corporate houses and later decided to focus on writing and associate herself with extending her reach through PAN India publication houses.
Mayaa’s writing on “महिलाएं ही समाज की असली शिल्पकार ” gave her appreciation as a powerful voice in contemporary society. This speaks about, It is time for the world and global bodies to recognize the important role that women can and are playing in conflict resolution and community building. While recognition is important, it is to be believed it is also important to include women’s expertise in finding solutions to global conflicts. If we are to reverse the tidal waves of conflict and insecurity on a global scale, one must believe we urgently need everyone, especially women, to accomplish the tasks as research investigators. Currently, Mayaa is working on Multilingual Book G2 along with 438 participants and Cascade of Reverie set for a world record. She has also been a recipient of AWWA scholarship all throughout her life and has been also been awarded various certificates from many organizations, one being, Cancer Aid Society for the noble efforts made by her in primary and secondary prevention of Cancer during Cancer Awareness campaigns. In her free time she loves making origami and does charcoal sketching.
She has co-authored more than 30 anthologies and many several accolades with respect to her literary contributions at the national level and has contributed articles for several websites.
Details of Achievement and Few Certifications:
- Black Belt Six Sigma Certified on National Level – L3 Training Measurement Learning on the Job.
- AWES Merit Scholarship Under Education Scholarship for being placed in All India merit.
- Education Scholarship from Gem and Jewellery Department Defence Welfare Corpus, Management Committee.
- Awardee of Syed Hussain Rizvi Scholarship.
- Lt Col MC Sharma, Shaurya Chakra Memorial Scholarship.
- Certificate of Merit On ‘C Programming’ for practitioner from SEED Infotech.
- Certificate of Distinctive Performance -National 2nd In Cyber Olympiad held at more than 700 centres in India and Gulf.
- Certificate of Special Efforts on Cancer Awareness Campaign for a period of fifteen days in the field of social service.
- Certificate of Excellence from Cultural Committee at Inter -collegiate and college level for Marketing and Assistance for Economic Fest Wall Street and Defining Concepts for Oorja, Fergusson.
- Pledge for Womens Rights at National Commission Of Women, India under 25 years of Women Empowerment.
- Pledge for Human Rights under National Human Rights Commission, India.
- Certificate of Excellence under Ministry of Home Affairs for Padma Awards Quiz 2022.
- Certificates of Participation under Ministry of Tourism for National War Memorial Quiz 2022, Human Rights Quiz in March 2022 with 21,329 participants mounted by the Media and Communication Wing of the NHRC, India,
- JagoGrahakJago Quiz on Consumer Participation by Department of Consumer Affairs , International Women’s Day Quiz under Ministry of Women and Child Development
- “Master The Intuition” certification and reads Master Numbers in Numerology in free time
- Certificate of Participation by CIET -NCERT for successful completion of ‘Knowing Your Yoga’ Quiz.
- Certificate of Completion of DBMS Quiz from Itronix Solutions.
- Certificate Program In Artificial Intelligence by Digital Adda.
- Google Ads Certification by Digital Adda.
- Google My Business Basics Certificate Of Completion – SkillShop
- Professional Certification and Badge On Foundation Of Business and Entrepreneurship Program- SkillFront.
- Certificate Of Achievement – TCS iON Communication Skills Certification.
- Certificate Of Achievement: Digital Skills: Social Media Accenture.
- Certificate Of Excellence -Machine Learning and Image Processing as a part of Cisco thingQbator -Nasscom Foundation
- Certificate Of Effective Communication Skills for Professional – University of Southern Queensland.
- 59 per centage in Online Standard English Level Test equivalent to C1/C2 in globally recognised CEFR Levels- (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) for evaluation. The six reference English levels are widely accepted as the global standard for grading an individual’s language proficiency.
- Fair Play Pledge Certificate by National Sports and Physical Fitness Board Affiliated to Asian Sports and Physical Fitness Board to elevate the spirits of sports.
- Recipient of Pioneer’s Flair Award 2022.
- E- Certificate Of Real Super Woman Awards 2022-FSAI
- Eagle Eye Celebrity Magazine Feature.
- Featured in several websites and covered under “Five passionate people of India and their Magnificent Success Stories” The Fortune India, Republic News India, The Indian Bulletin, RD Times, Indian Sentinel, Abhyuday Times, Hindustan Saga, Let India Shine, Indian Scoops, RkdLive, Times Bullet, The National Reader, India Thrive, Bharat Herald, National Age, Prevalent India, Online NewsX, News Outlook, Pioneer News, News Streamline, Samay News, The Medium News, Press Journal, News Mint24, Newstrack Plus, The Radiant News, News Head, The Telegraph News, India Influencive, India Upturn, India News 24, Newsraconteur, The Radiant News, The News Horizon, Youth News Express, The Update India.
Her complete understanding of success is retweaked as “Why do you think you are meant to lead many to Success? The answer is very simple: The fact that I have to work tirelessly for the people of this country fills my heart with just one thing and one concept of “Keep Moving Forward”. Life is Beautiful and Success is just a feeling to experience in direct proportion to immense hard work and dedicated efforts in continuity for many years.
Be it, writing; debating or counselling; she makes sure to dedicate time to every such field wherein the reach is extensive and dedicated towards people in order to make her dreams reach countless souls.
She is a voracious reader and loves to spend time with her pets.
Other than writing, she loves sketching, which actually introduced her to convert her ideas into writing poems. She also likes to listen to acoustic and blues music, and love to introduce people to make their dreams come true by counselling. Being an absolute homebody at heart, yet extroverted, she often fantasies herself as a TEDx Speaker inspiring millions of women all across the globe to live their dreams. She has a dream vision on Building Youth, Building Nation with a mission for the society at large and to create vibrant culture for our nation to help everyone build faster.